2009 – 1m66
||HAT TRICK||Sunday Silence||Halo||Hail To Reason|
|Tricky Code||Lost Code||Codex|
|Loss Or Gain|
|RUMORED||Royal Academy||Nijinsky||Northern Dancer|
|Crimson Saint||Crimson Satan|
|Bright Generation||Rainbow Quest||Blushing Groom|
|I Will Follow|
|New Generation||Young Generation|
By HAT TRICK (Brésil), 21 c. – 8 w. (4 Gr) – $ 3 122 708 at 2 et 3 yo. Its cumulative production between 2011 and 2019 : 556 Parts/359 Vqs. (64%). In Total : 34 SWS (dt 16 GrW).
A true phenomenon of speed and precocity, Dabirsim, undefeated at 2, was crowned best European 2-year-old in 2011 (Cartier Awards).
To stud in 2014.
RUMORED (USA) (1999 f. by Royal Academy (USA)), placed twice in U.S.A. at 2 and 3 years and £8,200; dam of 7 winners, 12 runners and 13 foals of racing age :
– Preferred Yield (USA) (2004 g. by High Yield (USA)), 4w races in U.S.A. from 2 to 4 years and £61,342, placed 12 times including second in Albuquerque Derby, Albuquerque and Charles Taylor Derby, Albuquerque and third in Walter R Cluer Memorial Stakes, Turf Paradise and Harvest Festival Futurity, Fresno.
– JASL DEE (USA) (2005 f. by Tale of The Cat (USA)), 2w races in U.S.A. and £19,101.
– THREE POINTER (USA) (2007 g. by Tale of The Cat (USA)), 5w races in U.S.A. and £31,203.
– POMPILIUS (FR) (2011 c. by Holy Roman Emperor (IRE)), (FR 95), 2w and £63,128.
– GOT BRIGHT (FR) (2018 g. by Intello (GER)), €160,000 yearling Arqana Deauville August Yearling Sale 2019 –
Vendor, (FR 77), 2w and £23,068.
BRIGHT GENERATION (IRE), (1990 f. by Rainbow Quest (USA)), Jt 2nd top rated 2yr old filly in Ireland in 1992, Champion 3yr old filly in Italy in 1993, (112), won 3 races at home and in Italy at 2 and 3 years and £147,844 including Oaks d’Italia, Milan, G1, placed 6 times second in Moyglare Stud Stakes, Curragh, G1, Long Island Handicap, Belmont Park, G2 and Madagans Pretty Polly Stakes, Newmarket, L., (Paul Cole); dam of 8 winners, 13 runners and 13 foals of racing age :
– FATHAYER (USA) (2005 c. by Volponi (USA)), (ITY 108), won 8 races in Italy and U.A.E. from 2 to 4 years and £92,297 including Premio Guido Berardelli, Rome, G3, placed second in Premio Botticelli, Rome, L.
– SUNBURST (GB) (1995 f. by Gone West (USA)), won 1 race in U.S.A. at 4 years (Paul Cole); dam of winners.
– BRIGHT AND SHINY (USA) (2001 f. by El Prado (IRE)), 2 races in U.S.A. at 2 and 3 years and £42,276 and placed 3 times; dam of Glossed And Found (USA) (2009 f. by Limehouse (USA)), 5 races in U.S.A. and £76,920, placed third in Hoosier Breeders Sophomore Stakes (f), Hoosier Park, L.R
– Celebrate (IRE) (1996 f. by Generous (IRE)), (72), placed 3 times at 3 years (S. P. C. Woods); dam of winners.
– CAESARINA (GB) (2001 f. by Hernando (FR)), (GER 75), 6 races in Germany at 3 and 5 years and placed 10 times; dam of :
– Cabarita (GER) (2015 f. by Areion (GER)), (GER 90), 1 race in Germany and £60,425, placed third in Sparkasse Holstein Cup Stuten Meile, Hamburg, G3, Caesarion (GER) (2008 c. by Areion (GER)), (GER 81), 12 races in Germany and £45,824, placed third in Kronimus Rennen, Baden-Baden, L.
– Lady Ederle (USA) (2009 f. by English Channel (USA)), placed once in U.S.A. at 2 years; dam of winners.
– NAY LADY NAY (IRE) (2016 f. by No Nay Never (USA)), €50,000 yearling Goffs Orby Yearling Sale 2017 – Gatewood Bell, 5 races in U.S.A. at 3 and 4 years and £372,169 including Mrs Revere Stakes, Churchill Downs, G2, Matchmaker Stakes, Monmouth Park, G3, All Along Stakes, Laurel, L. and Parx Fall Oaks, Parx Racing, placed third in Flower Bowl Stakes, Belmont Park, G1.
– ARIZONA (IRE) (2017 c. by No Nay Never (USA)), 2nd top rated 2yr old colt in Ireland in 2019, 4th top rated 2yr old colt in Europe in 2019, 65,000 gns. foal Tattersalls December Foal Sale 2017 – Fairway Partners, €260,000 yearling Arqana Deauville August Yearlings 2018 – M V Magnier, (IRE 117), 2 races at 2 years and £288,064 including Coventry Stakes, Ascot, G2, placed second in Darley Dewhurst Stakes, Newmarket, G1 and third in Goffs V. O’Brien National Stakes, Curragh, G1, (Aidan O’Brien).
NEW GENERATION, (1981 f. by Young Generation), won 3 races at 2 and 3 years, from only 5 starts; dam of 6 winners, 7 runners and 8 foals of racing age including :
– NOBLE HABITAT (1986 f. by Formidable (USA)), won 1 race and placed 5 times (Sir Mark Prescott Bt), from only 8 starts; dam of MABEL GRACE (AUS) (2006 f. by Kendel Star (AUS)), 10 w.
– Centinela (GB) (1992 f. by Caerleon (USA)), (62), ran a few times on the flat (Paul Cole); dam of winners.
– HOLY MOON (IRE) (2000 f. by Hernando (FR)), (ITY 96), 5 races in Italy including Premio EBF Terme di Merano, Merano, L., placed second in Premio Baggio, Milan, L. and Premio Giovanni Falck, Milan, L., (A. Botti); dam of, SEA OF CLASS (IRE) (2015 f. by Sea The Stars (IRE)), 4 w and £ 1 501 911, G1 Irish Oaks, G1 Yorkshire Oaks, York, 2nd G1 Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe, Parislongchamp, Gr.1, CHARITY LINE, 6 w. and € 380.800, Premio Lydia Tesio G1, Oaks d’Italia G2, FINAL SCORE, 5 w and € 339.080, Premio Lydia Tesio St. G1, etc
(source DNA Pedigree)